International Hangover Day
You had a whole lot of fun last night on International Beer Day, now learn how to cope the morning after. Written by Aaron Araki, the Mayor of International Hangover Day.
Good AFternoon and welcome ot International Hangover Day!: the afterparty of Internationa; Beer Day. While International EBer day is the celebration of celebrating, International Hangover day is the the celbration of Reflections; reflecting on what you did last night, what you’re currently doing woith your life, and you’re pale, remorseful visage reflecting on the rippling tide of the toilet bowl.
Now, now, I know what your thinking ot yourself: “this doesn’t sound very fun.”
International Hangover Day as we know it today, is a relatively recent phenmimom. However/ it’s roots go go all the way back however long wikepedia says humans have been driking. Now I’m no philanthropist so I don’t know how long that is but I’ve seen my great Aunt pound back a few ot many pino greegios enugh times to kwno that it s at lts at least been since the thirtie’s ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Whoops, sorry. Fell asleep on the keyboard for second there /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Now i’m just holding it down caus e I can. I mean why not” right?
Yeah, why………… ?
There’s really only 3 things you need for International Hangover Day:
- Ibuprofen, blanket (or at lest a fitted sheet), water and window Shades.
- Coffee (or a cup o’ tea, if y ou’re celebrating in Grate Briten, ay Gov? God save the Queen, nother shrimp on the Barbie?), and a bready breakfast item (like say maybe a croissant if your celebrating in France, ay Gov? Say, “La vie?”)
- Friends (or amigos if you’re celebrating I n Cuba, or mes amis if you’re celbrating in Mexico, or le petit ecolier if your celebrating in Quebec.
- Brunner. Since y our probably going to be able to stomack only one meal today lets make it a overwhelming one. This ones gotta be all inclusive and include all the major food groups like breakfast, lunch and fruit sancks.
hold on a second, I need to sit down for a minute.
Here are some fun things to do to liven the mood of Internation,,,,ay:
1. Before emerging from whatever room you ended up crashing in last night draw a beard on your face with a sharpie. Then when youir friends or family first see you exclaim, “ Whoops!I thought iut was International BEARD day!”
Here are some helpful Tips to help you along Interfjfgasdfj Hahafg dahk:
1. The morning of or even the day before International BEER Day, give that crapper a nice scrubbing and atach a little pillow to you’re favorite side of the seat.
2. It may be a cliched saying but “Biting the Dog That Bit Yuo” really does the trick. If there isn’t a dog around there are usuall y stray cats in the allies.
Internatial Hagnover daY should not be confused with International Hanover Day a holiday celbrated mainly in Hanover, Germany but which actauly has many of the same customs.
The main thing to rember about International Hangover Day is how you ended up how you ended up laying in a strawberry field in Watsonville, California with only a St. Patricks Day derby and a autographed copy of Tintin in the Land of the Soviets.
In conclusion: As the Mayor oif International Hangover Day, I hope you have a VERRY BERRY INTERNATIONAL HANOVER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?/////////////////////////////////////