Welcome to International Hangover Day
Today, you will empty the stores of painkillers.
We tried to find our friend Aaron to write a sequel to last year's International Hangover Day post, but we couldn't find him. Last thing we remember is him climbing a fence while yelling "I AM BATMAN"...
So instead we'd like to encourage you to enter the International Beer Day Photo Contest! Just submit a photo of you celebrating International Beer Day 2011 and you could win an IBD beer stein, beer mug, or shirt!
So we don't get sued and run out of beer money, here are the rules...
- You must upload a photo!
- Don’t show your naughty bits
- Don’t be wearing anything with a curse word or slur on it. Not cool.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (green card). Not that there is any way for us to verify this.
- Must be taken on International Beer Day
- Breaking any laws will get you out of the contest and reported to the police. Sorry folks - we’re legally responsible if you do anything illegal.
- Moderation, please. It’s not healthy to drink too much, and we don’t celebrate that. Any photo based around drinking excessively or competing over how much one can drink will be rejected.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win
- You may submit any number of entries into the contest.
We can't wait to see your photos!
Photo courtesy of Fellowship of the Rich.