Sign-Up an International Beer Day Celebration
All beer serving establishments are invited to participate in International Beer Day by hosting a celebration of Beer on August 1st, 2014. In past years celebratory activities have included importing exotic beers, beer flights, trivia nights, and even full blown pub-crawls.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting involved in International Beer Day is a simple 3-step process:
Plan to Celebrate Beer!
This means something different to every venue, but our general rule is, "If it feels like you're genuinely celebrating Beer, then you're doing it right!" Here are some examples of celebrations we've had in the past:
- Offering special deals on brews (discounts, 2-for-1 beers, all night hoppy hour...)
- Bringing in New/Special/Rare/Local beers
- Beer Flights! (Several smaller carefully selected beers in a row - a flavor journey)
- Beer Trivia with giveaways and/or beer prizes
- Delicious Food/Beer pairings
Celebrate & Document Your Festivities!
On August 1st, celebrate International Beer Day with your patrons as the world unites in celebration of beer! Don't forget to document your celebration -- we want to make a giant collage of International Beer Day Celebrations around the world, so please take pictures of your event and help us show the many faces of beer-love.